Adobe Scan | Adobe Scan apk for android – vidmate.net.in
Adobe is a name quite familiar to many people.Adobe is responsible for a lot of great softwares, web applications and other computing stuff. With the introduction to the Acrobat Reader and Photoshop, Adobe’s name became synchronous with creativity and productivity. After the huge success of their desktop class products, Adobe shifted their heed towardsmore portable devices (smartphones and tablets).Adobe has launched a number of apps on Android and iOS, like Photoshop, Lightroom and Illustrator, and now, it has launched a latest app which goes by the name of Adobe Scan.
About Adobe Scan-
Today, people are very busy with work and not everybody have access to a scanner. So Adobe came up with a software application which turns your device into a portable scanner. And the best thing about it is that it is just an app!
Adobe Scan is a document scanning and sharing app, developed by Adobe for smartphones and tablets. Since its release in June, 2017, it has been downloaded a number of times on Android devices and the feedback is mostly positive. Adobe Scan makes use of your device’s rear camera to scan the photo or text (from a physical media), and rasterize it into a scanned image. It automatically detects the outlines and borders on the page and even recognises the text. The scanned image is saved as a PDF file which can be easily shared or accessed. You can edit your scans and crop, reorder, rotate and do colour adjustments to it.Thus, it is your one app that makes your mobile device act like a scanner. So, those of you who wish to use the Adobe Scanner for easy PDFs and scans, download the app today (for free!).
Features of Adobe Scan-
- You can capture almost any document or photo with your rear camera using Adobe Scan, and it gives you a proper scanned image effect. Scanning becomes way too easy with a scanner as portable as your smartphone or tablet. So, capture the image with just a single tap and you are good to go!
- It is an inbuilt optical character recognition, which easily identifies the text matter and makes your work easier. Also, Adobe Scan creates high quality PDFs that can be accessed via Acrobat Reader.
- The scanned PDFs can be shared to social media (WhatsApp), or it can even be attached via email, or it can even be shared wirelessly with other devices through Bluetooth, NFC, and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Since it is an Adobe app, there is an option to convert the PDF into a Microsoft Office compatible file, get it edited, sign it digitally, or even track the signatures on it online. Thus, it is not just a scanner, but also an all in one Adobe utility toolkit that connects you to the best document service in the world.
- You can also print the PDF documents wirelessly with a wireless printer, so download it today and start scanning documents portably!
How to install Adobe Scan?
- Download the .APK file online and save it to a safe location on your device.
- Open your device’s Settings -> Security Setting -> Tap on Enable Installation from Unknown Sources to enable it.
- Using a file manager**, locate the download .APK file and tap on it. Tap on install to start the installation process.
- Once it gets installed, you can also create a home-screen shortcut for faster access.
** If you do not have a file manager installed on your device, you can download one from our website for free. J