Google Play Music For Android | Download GPLay APK
Listening to music is that one past-time everybody enjoys, and with the evolution of mobile phones, the music industry has also evolved quite a lot. Earlier, portable music was just a concept, but as time progressed by there came portable CD players and eventually, there came MP3 players. Thus, by the end of 2002, portable music started becoming a thing. After portable MP3 players, people started using mobile phones to play music.Around 2004, smartphones started taking over the mobile phone industry and that is when people started using them as music players.
For Android phones, one music app which has been there for quite long now is Google Play Music, and those of you who still have not used it, download it online for free.
About Google Play Music-
Google Play Music is a musicapp and website, which provides music streaming and playback on PCs and Android powered smart devices (smartphones and tablets). It was announced in 2011, and was publicly launched later that year. It is free for 14 days (with a Google account), after which it requires an inexpensive monthly subscription. Subscribed users can avail some great offers and experience great features like uploading their own music to their catalogue, and listening to tons of music. There also is a store included where additional tracks can be purchased. The Google Play Music app lets the user download music offline and listen to it anytime, anywhere.
About Google Play Music App-
It is one of the best music streaming and playback app on Android.Subscribe to it and listen to tens of thousands of free music, or even upload your personal favourite music online and allow other users to listen to it. You can save your favourite tracks and listen to them even when you are offline. There are some great offers and deals included, like, the family plan allows up to six family members to use the app at a low price. Mentioned below are some of the key features of Google Play Music.
Features of Google Play Music-
- The users who own a standard account,can store up to 50000 songs.It keeps a track for internal music content on the device and matches it with its own tracks. It can be streamed or downloaded at good audio quality.
- The app acts as a primary music player as well. So, you will also be able to play your local music through Google Play Music.No need for any external music player now.
- Premium account holders get access to over 50 million songs, which range from English, Bollywood, regional music etc.Thus, it is your one single app to satisfy all your music demands.
- You can use it on Android smartphones, tablet PCs and also desktop PCs/laptops. For PCs, simply visit the website and complete the login process.
- There is a free online radio for every user.The radio stations feature some great music content from a number of artists, genre, mood etc.
- Premium users also get subscribed to YouTube Red and can stream some great content (e.g. Original series).
- It is a great music app, small in size, and has been rated 4/5 by the Google Play audience.
How to install Google Play Music?
- Download the .APK file online and save it to a safe location on your device.
- Open your device’s Settings -> Security Setting -> Tap on Enable Installation from Unknown Sourcesto enable it.
- Using a file manager, locate the download .APK file and tap on it. Tap on install to start the installation process.
- Once it gets installed, you can also create a home-screen shortcut for faster access.